Sunday, October 15, 2006

I miss familiarity

Inspite of all the love i have for travelling, sometimes, i just want to just settle into my comfort zone. Do all the things i have done before, hang out with all the same people, go to the places i've been before.

I'm here, in a new country, so i must try new things, make new friends, go to places..must i?
I've decided, after all that crap, i'm still an introvert. i want to curl up in my room, by my bed, and watch my movies, surf the net, eat, sleep, and ostracize myself from the world..do i?

I know, it's so oxy-moronic, but aren't we all.
I want that bag, no i don't.
I want to go there, no i don't.
I like that person, no i don't.
I miss my mum, no i don't.
I can be independent, no i can't.
I am strong, no i ain't.
I don't need anyone, yes i do.
I want to go home, no i don't.

Maybe after these 2 months of everything new, i crave for the old, the familiar.
And i so want to stay there, forever.
And i'll bore myself to death.
Ah whatever.
I'm not even sure what i'm like.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home