Monday, August 28, 2006

My flight to Oslo

This is for everone who sent me off at the airport, sent me well wishes, care about me and want to know about my life in Norway =)
After much procrastination, i have decided that it is TIME.
Wait any longer and you can start reading about my flight back to Singapore..haha.

*Clears throat*
First of all, i want to say i'm truly touched by everyone who came all the way to the airport to send me off. You guys rock! i was overwhelmed at the point when i had to leave for the departure gate. i didn't cry not because i won't miss everyone, but because i know there are so many great friends who care and are waiting for me to go back to them. i was sad and happy at the same time. And actually, 4 and a half months isnt that long..right?!

So anw, in the quietness of the plane, it was starting to sink in that i had just left my LIFE behind, and was feeling abit..well, down, i started looking at my stuff.. and hey! wad do u know..
my warm adidas jacket is from my favourite aunt. Thanks Jia Yee!
my functional crumpler is from my long time pals. Thanks Jo, Marie, Kavi, Shirong, Yuying, Vet and Wanzhi!(i'm using it every single day by the way =) )
my seiko watch and new spectacles are from my pretty mom. Thanks ma!
my PINK! bra and underwear are from my crazy team mates. Thanks girls!
my thirst-quenching water bottle and useful head rest pillow are from my COR bradhers. Thanks Wenwei and Cheekim!
i'm surrounded! i can't get away..and i wouldn't want to.. =)

Thanks too,
teddy for your ovaltine, milo, and horlicks packs (i've finished one pack already!)..
jo, marie, yy, and huili for the tears you shed..
for all the hugs and the handshakes to wish me well..
















Well, i'm now into my 12th day here and more or less nicely settled down.
Shall update again and post many pictures (mostly scenery pictures, as u can imagine) to show all of you what it is like here! i have to go back for dinner now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home