Saturday, July 05, 2008

A week later...

A week later, i still can't shake it off. Everyday, there'll always be a time when i stop and recall, each race set going through my head, each stroke, each breath. what went wrong? our trainings went well, the first day was good, the race sets didn't feel too bad. so why?

Part of me still wants to find excuses for ourselves. maybe external factors, however small, accumulated and led to our defeat.

Part of me tells me: we lost to a better team. i still find it hard to accept. but one day, perhaps, i will.

I regret not having won the golden cookie for myself, my boat. there will be no more chances for me, nor us graduates. i guess i will just have to live with it.

But, the fact remains, no matter what the outcome, i still love my team. we've gone through hell together, and that will always stand for something.

Continue to jiayou Phoenix. i will await the day you soar again. my spirit will always be with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home