Wednesday, April 30, 2008

WORST luck in the world

I officially have the worst luck in the world. today.
Due to graduate, lastest last paper, and i have to wake up LATE.
GODDAMNIT @!*(&#
Not 10 mins, not 30 mins, not even 1 hr late, but 1 HR 20 MINS late. what the fuck am i doing. I couldn't hear all 3 alarms from my phone.

Truly desperate (you can't understand the extent of my desperation), i went straight to look for my very nice professor, who thankfully managed to help me sit for the paper, which thankfully again noone has already left. But i only had 45 mins to do it. bloody hell. BUT better than nothing. It is the fastest record time i have finished a paper. hooray to me. -_-

I thank you with all my heart Prof David Chew and Prof Lum Kit Meng who have had the compassion to shed me some light in my darkest hours.

Then i had to lose my hostel key...

....

Zzzz...

Seriously, this is how i have come to take life and things not so seriously. i.e. relac lah. You never know what life throws your way. You plan, you schedule, you study, you try your best. In the end what happens? you wake up late.

With all my mishaps it's a wonder i didn't become some hyperventilating paranoid freak.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home